Your Choice For Stress Urinary Incontinence Correction
The Just-Swing® mini-sling is used for surgical treatment of female stress urinary incontinence. The sling is positioned beneath the urethra and anchored to the obturator foramen.
The 3 cm mini-sling is made of polypropylene monofilament. Assembled with two titanium mini-anchors on a thread with a sliding knot and a knot pusher to adjust sling tension on both sides.
SVS Secured Vaginal Sling
- Weight: 36.8 g / cm3
- Pore Size: 1.2 x 1.4 mm
- Thickness: 0,3 mm
- Mean Elongation: 30.5 %
- Mean Resistance: 2.3 dAN
- Both sides adjustable mini-sling
- Precise adjustment of sling tension
- Innovative system with fixation to the obturator membrane, avoiding external incisions
- Single small incision
- Decreased risk of infection
- Ideal for outpatient surgery with local anaesthetic
- Possible X-rays control