Your Choice for High-Quality, Cost-Efficient Reusable Laparoscopic Instruments (5mm and 10 mm).
Logic™ instruments are a reusable, "take-apart" solution to Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS), comprising of a handle, insulated tube and jaw insert. Easy to clean and simple to reassemble, surgeons are offered a range of graspers and dissectors.
- Fully reusable - both handles and inserts are entirely reusable providing hospitals with a cost-effective alternative to expensive disposable instrumentation
- "Take-apart" system, comprising handle, insulated tube and jaw insert, is easy to clean and simple to reassemble
- Available in 5mm or 10mm variations
- Comprehensive selection of jaw inserts to suit surgeon requirements
- Can be sterilised as a complete product
- Choice of Logic™ reusable "pistol-grip" handle or patented "horizontal" handle, available with or without ratchet
- Small "pistol-grip" handle also available
- Electro-cautery connection on handles are carefully positioned to reduce cable interference
- Option of centrally mounted "three-stage" ratchet mechanism offers exceptional flexbility and versatility